This position is remote. You do not have to relocate to join us.
- Develop APIs to support ProDeal customer integrations, web and mobile applications.
- Work with the frontend engineers to implement new features.
- Create elegant, efficient, and testable solutions.
- Write technical documentation.
- Help to constantly improve the team's processes, brainstorm ideas, and provide feedback.
- Be responsible for managing your work, communicating statuses and progress.
- 4+ years working as a Backend Engineer.
- 2+ years working with Elixir and Phoenix.
- Strong knowledge of software development, software testing, databases, and agile methodologies.
- Server-side experience in at least two programming languages.
- Experience designing and building APIs.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis or equivalents.
- Comfortable with Git, Docker and CI/CD.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Time zone between UTC-3 and UTC-5 (ET).